Cancel your EverWeb + Hosting Account
To cancel your hosting plan follow these quick steps;
1. Login to your client area
2. From the navigation bar go to Services->My Services
3. Click the Service you would like to cancel
4. On the left side select the option 'Request Cancellation'
5. Fill and the form and submit your cancellation
Important for PayPal users
6. If you paid with PayPal and have a Hosting account, you may have set up an automatic PayPal subscription to pay your renewal fees for your hosting account. Make sure to login to your PayPal account and cancel any subscription that have been set up otherwise PayPal will automatically send payments to us on the subscription date.
Cancelling a Domain Only
If you only want to cancel a Domain you need to disable the Auto Renew option. Follow these quick steps to disable them;
1. From the navigation bar go to Domains->My Domains
2. Select the Domain you wish to cancel
3. On the left side select 'Auto Renew'
4. On the next page select 'Disable Auto Renew'
- 5 Users Found This Useful
Transferring A Site To EverWeb Hosting Do you have a website up and running right now? Perhaps...
If you receive a protocol eror when publishing your website to your EverWeb + Hosting account...
This usually happens if you are using an Internet connection that blocks certain types of...
If you have a domain name held with another domain registrar (such as Godaddy, register.com,...
If you leave your computer idle to allow EverWeb to publish your website and it continually times...