You can easily cancel your EverWeb + Hosting plan at any time. There is no need to cancel an EverWeb Standalone account because there are no renewal payments.
Cancel your EverWeb + Hosting Account
To cancel your hosting plan follow these quick steps;
1. Login to your client area
2. From the navigation bar go to Services->My Services
3. Click the Service you would like to cancel
4. On the left side select the option 'Request Cancellation'
5. Fill and the form and submit your cancellation
Important for PayPal users
6. If you paid with PayPal and have a Hosting account, you may have set up an automatic PayPal subscription to pay your renewal fees for your hosting account. Make sure to login to your PayPal account and cancel any subscription that have been set up otherwise PayPal will automatically send payments to us on the subscription date.
Cancelling a Domain Only
If you only want to cancel a Domain you need to disable the Auto Renew option. Follow these quick steps to disable them;
1. From the navigation bar go to Domains->My Domains
2. Select the Domain you wish to cancel
3. On the left side select 'Auto Renew'
4. On the next page select 'Disable Auto Renew'
- 5 Users Found This Useful
I get a Protocol Error when Publishing to my EverWeb + Hosting Account
If you receive a protocol eror when publishing your website to your EverWeb + Hosting account...
How can I see how many visitors go to my website. Are there website stats?
With Everweb + Hosting accounts we offer automatic and built in stats from within your client...
Publishing of Large Websites Time Out or Crashes when Computer is Idle
If you leave your computer idle to allow EverWeb to publish your website and it continually times...
How can I access cPanel or my Control Panel?
You can access your control panel, which replaces cPanel, from with your client area. Your...
How can I add additional domains or websites to my hosting account?
You can easily add new domains to your account that can act as a separate website. If you...