Cancel your EverWeb + Hosting Account
To cancel your hosting plan follow these quick steps;
1. Login to your client area
2. From the navigation bar go to Services->My Services
3. Click the Service you would like to cancel
4. On the left side select the option 'Request Cancellation'
5. Fill and the form and submit your cancellation
Important for PayPal users
6. If you paid with PayPal and have a Hosting account, you may have set up an automatic PayPal subscription to pay your renewal fees for your hosting account. Make sure to login to your PayPal account and cancel any subscription that have been set up otherwise PayPal will automatically send payments to us on the subscription date.
Cancelling a Domain Only
If you only want to cancel a Domain you need to disable the Auto Renew option. Follow these quick steps to disable them;
1. From the navigation bar go to Domains->My Domains
2. Select the Domain you wish to cancel
3. On the left side select 'Auto Renew'
4. On the next page select 'Disable Auto Renew'
- 4 کاربر این را مفید یافتند
If you are getting connection errors from your web browser when trying to visit your website,...
This usually happens if you are using an Internet connection that blocks certain types of...
If you are using EverWeb + Hosting and have the EverWeb Secure Shield add-on enabled, you can use...
ICANN, the company that controls domains and domain registration, implemented new rules that all...
There are a few reasons your older website is still appearing when you visit it in your web...