Steps to submitting your sitemap;
1) Create a free Google web master's account at https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/
2) At the top of the window you will see a field that lets you add a site. Enter your web site address in that field. (If you have used www in your web site address when you scanned it with RAGE Sitemap Automator, make sure you are consistent when you submit your sitemap file).
3) Click Sitemaps on the left hand side then choose Add sitemap from the menu that appears
4) Select 'Add General Sitemap' from the drop down menu that appears
5) Enter sitemap.xml in the sitemaps field
Your sitemap has now been submitted, you just have to verify that you own the web page in question.
1) Click overview in the left hand side menu
2) You will see a notice that you must verify your web site, click the link to get more instructions
3) You will be given two options to verify that you own the web site. Choose which ever one is convenient for you and follow the on screen instructions.
- 718 Bu dökümanı faydalı bulan kullanıcılar:
İlgili diğer dökümanlar
As of version 1.9 you can not access a website through a proxy server. A near future version will...
Google does provide a free program that creates XML Sitemaps. Sitemap Automator offers the...
This message occurs when Sitemap Automator can not find any pages on your web site besides the...
There are many reasons why RAGE Sitemap Automator will not find all of your web pages. The first...
There are a few reasons why this would happen. One reason is that you have tried to use regular...