If you are hosting your website on an EverWeb hosting plan, you can setup your @yourdomain.com email addresses right from within EverWeb.
Set up Your Email Address in EverWeb
Just follow the simple steps in our setting up an email address in EverWeb video tutorial to follow the simple steps below;
- Launch EverWeb
- Go to the Preferences window from under the EverWeb menu in the top left of your screen and make sure you are logged in with your email and password
- Go to the File menu and select 'Edit Publishing Details'
- From the 'Publish to' drop down menu select 'EverWeb' if it is not already selected
- Scroll down until you see 'Email Address'
- Click the 'Add' button to add a new email address. Make sure to choose e strong and secure password that includes numbers, letters and other combinations of symbols
Set up Your Email Address in Your Client Area
- Login to your client area
- Go to Services->My Services from the navigation bar
- Click your EverWeb + Hosting service listed there
- On the next page look for the 'Email Accounts' module and click that
- On the following page you will be able to add your email addresses