1. Add your text (or shape) that you would like users to click to download your PDF file
2. Highlight the text you want to link
3. Go to the Hyperlink tab in the Inspector (fifth tab)
4. Select 'Enable as Hyperlink' near the top of that tab
5. From the 'Link To' drop down menu select 'A File'
6. Select the 'Choose...' button and then select 'Choose...'
7. You will be prompted to select your PDF file. Select the PDF file you want to link
EverWeb will take care of the rest.
- PDF, Download PDF, Link PDF File
- 12 Users Found This Useful
To use EverWeb you need an Intel Mac running Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
Yes!Most mobile devices, including iOS (iPhone and iPad) as well as some computers (such as the...
Yes! Websites built with EverWeb will work perfectly in Internet Explorer. Most features will...
Yes! EverWeb makes it really easy to create professional drop down menus for your website. This...
There are a few reasons why you may see the wrong colors for links after publishing your site;1....