1. Ensure you have purchased an EverWeb Standalone license
2. Login through the Preferences with your email and password used when purchasing EverWeb
3. Go to the File menu and select 'Edit Publishing Settings'
4. From the 'Publish To' drop down menu select 'FTP'
5. Enter the FTP details exactly as provided by your Web hosting provider (we do not have access to this information)
6. Press the Publish button in the toolbar.
For further details, this video tutorial will explain how to publish your website using EverWeb.
- 70 Users Found This Useful
To use EverWeb you need an Intel Mac running Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
Yes!Most mobile devices, including iOS (iPhone and iPad) as well as some computers (such as the...
Yes! Websites built with EverWeb will work perfectly in Internet Explorer. Most features will...
Yes! EverWeb makes it really easy to create professional drop down menus for your website. This...
There are a few reasons why you may see the wrong colors for links after publishing your site;1....