EverWeb provides the ability to directly publish your website to a third party web hosting provider. To publish to your existing web hosting provider, please follow these steps;
1. Ensure you have purchased an EverWeb Standalone license
2. Login through the Preferences with your email and password used when purchasing EverWeb
3. Go to the File menu and select 'Edit Publishing Settings'
4. From the 'Publish To' drop down menu select 'FTP'
5. Enter the FTP details exactly as provided by your Web hosting provider (we do not have access to this information)
6. Press the Publish button in the toolbar.
For further details, this video tutorial will explain how to publish your website using EverWeb.
- 77 Users Found This Useful
What are the system requirements for EverWeb?
To use EverWeb you need an Intel Mac running Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
Does EverWeb support Retina or High Resolution images?
Yes!Most mobile devices, including iOS (iPhone and iPad) as well as some computers (such as the...
Do websites built with EverWeb work in Internet Explorer?
Yes! Websites built with EverWeb will work perfectly in Internet Explorer. Most features will...
Can EverWeb create drop down menus?
Yes! EverWeb makes it really easy to create professional drop down menus for your website. This...
When I changed my link colors, they don't appear changed when previewing
There are a few reasons why you may see the wrong colors for links after publishing your site;1....