Viewing EverWeb 3.6 Public Beta Available
EverWeb 3.6 Public Beta Available
EverWeb 3.6 public beta is here to try. As always with beta versions we recommend working on a backup copy of your website projects or new projects only.
Download EverWeb 3.6 Beta
[NEW] Slide Show Fill Options for All Shapes under Inspector->Shape Options->Fill
[NEW] Responsive Rows set to Slide Show Fill can now have different objects on each slide
[NEW] Enhanced Security settings for EverWeb Site Shield Add-on to help protect your website
[NEW] Blog post images can have ALT text specified
[NEW] Dramatically improved the speed of EverWeb’s Design Canvas on Retina Macs. Dragging objects should be much faster
[NEW] Speed improvements for pages with lots of widgets on them
[FIX] Improved stability of blog post editor
[FIX] Fixed adjusting popup window dimensions for links in blog posts
[FIX] Improved error checking for FTP publishing
[FIX] Borders on full width object when exporting websites
[FIX] Issue with selecting a file for a link in the Inspector’s styled text editor
[FIX] Fixed possible layout issue with text section widget
[FIX] Facebook Like Widget improvements
[FIX] Images get properly exported as transparent PNGs when using rotation
[FIX] Issues with full width shapes on fixed width layouts that use margins
[FIX] Vertical alignment of text in shapes with borders (now align middle and bottom properly) -
[FIX] Some CSS issues with blog posts and blog post images when the images are very large
[FIX] Fixed potential crash when dropping an image on a shape set to image fill
Last edit 8 months ago
A new beta version of EverWeb 3.6 is posted at the above link.
- Fixes an issue with the ALT tags or blog post images
- Fixed previewing of very large blog posts
- Fixed issues with blogs that had an image file and were full width being set to fixed width when publishing
- Fixed popup links in blog posts
- Can now switch to different slides in a slide show from the Inspector slide show list
- Full width navigation bars in flexbox will work when using parallax
- Adjusted the publishing settings screen
- Facebook widget like fixes
- Fixed alignment of search button in search widget when using borders
- Fixed an issue with rss feeds to exporting blog post content
- Fixed an issue with blog rss feeds not having the correct path to post image
EverWeb 3.6 final has been published to the link at the top of this thread.
The price of EverWeb Standalone will increase from $79.95 USD to $89.95 USD and the new features in Site Shield will update the price from $29.95 USD to $39.95 USD.
There are no price changes for existing users.
So you can lock in your price now before the official release.
|You must login or signup to post.|