Viewing EverWeb 1.1 Beta 2 Available
EverWeb 1.1 Beta 2 Available
User: Paul-RAGESW 6 years ago
We have posted a new beta for EverWeb (Version 1.1). Since this is a beta version, you cannot use the auto update feature in EverWeb.
You can have both versions installed on your computer and this will not overwrite any data on your site. Anything you do in this version can be used in the Final version.
Although we believe this to be stable, any beta software may still have problems. Let us know if you run into any problems and backup your websites by following this video tutorial;
Backing up your EverWeb Site
Download EverWeb 1.1
- Can now lock objects (Arrange ->Lock/Unlock)
- Can now add emails when using addon domains
- Can now group objects (Arrange -> Group/Ungroup)
- Entering an external link will auto add http:// if it doesn't exist
- Text shadows work when you use opacity settings on text
- Can no longer use File-> Open to open any file. Can only open EverWeb projects
- New media browser on Mac OS X 10.9 and later. Should fix related crashes
- Fixed drawing issues in headers of Inspector sections
- Fixed how browser background images are displayed when top margin is great than 0
- Fixed rare crashes when logging into EverWeb account
Macworld.com ranks EverWeb as the top choice for Mac users wanting to build a website!
|You must login or signup to post.|