How can I link to a PDF file so users can download it?
To link to a PDF file that users can download, follow these steps;
1. Add your text (or shape) that you would like users to click to download your PDF file
2. Highlight the text you want to link
3. Go to the Hyperlink tab in the Inspector (fifth tab)
4. Select 'Enable as Hyperlink' near the top of that tab
5. From the 'Link To' drop down menu select 'A File'
6. Select the 'Choose...' button and then select 'Choose...'
7. You will be prompted to select your PDF file. Select the PDF file you want to link
EverWeb will take care of the rest.
Was this answer helpful?
There are a few reasons why you may see the wrong colors for links after publishing your site;1....
You don't need to use iWeb SEO Tool with EverWeb. EverWeb includes almost all features of...
No, all EverWeb websites work on mobile and tablets. However, EverWeb does give you the...
The easiest way to use custom fonts in EverWeb is to use Google Fonts. However, if there is a...
As of EverWeb 1.3 you can password protection your entire website, or certain sections of your...