How can I link to a PDF file so users can download it?
To link to a PDF file that users can download, follow these steps;
1. Add your text (or shape) that you would like users to click to download your PDF file
2. Highlight the text you want to link
3. Go to the Hyperlink tab in the Inspector (fifth tab)
4. Select 'Enable as Hyperlink' near the top of that tab
5. From the 'Link To' drop down menu select 'A File'
6. Select the 'Choose...' button and then select 'Choose...'
7. You will be prompted to select your PDF file. Select the PDF file you want to link
EverWeb will take care of the rest.
Was this answer helpful?
You can simply add a navigation menu to your website by dragging and dropping the navigation menu...
Yes! EverWeb makes it extremely easy to create mobile websites that work great on any mobile...
You can easily add a favicon to your website in EverWeb. Simply head to the Site Publishing...
There are two options for purchasing EverWeb. You can purchase EverWeb as a standalone version...
If you are interested in doing search engine optimization (SEO) on your EverWeb website, you can...